The FOREX is so large and is composed of so many participants, that no one player, even the government central banks, can control the market. In comparison to the daily trading volume averages of $ 500 billion in the U.S. Treasury Bond market and the approximately $ 250 billion exchanged in the U.S. Stock Markets, the FOREX is huge and has grown in excess of $ 4 trillion daily.
The word “market” is a slight misnomer in describing Forex trading. There is no centralized location for trading activity (‘pit’). Trading occurs through the computer terminals and over the phone at hundreds of location worldwide. The bulk of trading happens between approx. 300 large international banks. This institute (i.e. banks) processes the transactions for companies involves in import and export, government and for their own accounts. These banks are continually providing prices (i.e. “bid” to buy and “ask” to sell) for worldwide institutions and individuals. The most recent quotation is considered the market’s current price for that currency. Various private service providers reflect the “live” price information via the Internet.
Forex services provider can open a company in Georgia is not a very big issue the country’s business-friendly laws have made it very easy. Once you have registered your company in Georgia, things become easy as the country has very pro-business legislations. In nutshell opening a Georgian company is really not a tedious job.
Procedure to register the Company in Georgia:
Companies are registered in Georgia by the National Agency of Public Registry. The procedure of setting up a company in Georgia is not very lengthy, same takes almost a day at maximum to set up the company. The time to open up a corporate bank account for the company takes less than 10 minutes time. The entire procedure and requirement for setting up a company are as follows:
- Pay the very reasonable registration fee and get the form. Registration fee can be paid at the Registry or any Georgian bank.
- Fill up the forms and submit them to the Public registry office along with the filled form, a copy of your company’s charter and document that proves that you’ve submitted the registration fee.
- You also need to provide a proof of the legal occupancy of the place where you’ve given your company’s main address. This is one of the requirements you need to fulfill to register the company.
Additional documents may be asked by the respective authority in special cases, normally the above-mentioned document is sufficient for the company’s setup.
Advantages of setting Up Company in Georgia:
There are end numbers of advantages of setting up a company in Georgia. These advantages make Georgia the best place to do business. I am going to discuss some of the advantages one can drive by setting up a company in Georgia:
- With respect to taxation rates in Georgia, there is no employer tax applicable as well no tax would be applicable if company reinvest. Only 20% tax apply in case Company/ Individual withdraw the money;
- An owner need to have a minimal capital to start-up the joint stock company (JSC), but there is no need of minimal capital in case of Limited Liability Capital (LLC) company;
- The registration procedure is also not lengthy and owner can get registration done in 1 day;
- Opening a Corporate bank account is also very easy and less time taking process. Thanks to the well-developed banking system in Georgia the owner can remotely open a bank account. Once the owner has opened a bank account then with the help of reference one can open multiple bank accounts more very simply.